Check Availability and make a Booking

Rowan Cottage will be available to rent from the 17th July on an alternate week basis.

The cottage is available for a minimum of 7 nights during the high season and is let on a weekly basis – 4pm Friday to 10am the following Friday.

Shorter stays of 3 nights (Friday to Monday) and 4 nights (Monday to Friday) may be available during the low season. Please contact us for availability.

Booking your holiday is easy and straightforward, simply follow the steps set out below:

  • In the calendar below, select an available Friday from when you would like your stay to begin and then again to select your final night.
  • You will be required to pay an initial payment of 30% of the total booking fee when you submit your booking form. The remaining 70% of your booking fee will be payable not less that 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.
  • Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
  • Once we have received your initial deposit payment we will then email you to confirm your booking.
  • If you have any queries whilst making your booking please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page. Hopefully this will be of assistance, otherwise please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
From – To Per week
17 Jul 2020 - 02 Oct 2020 £750
02 Oct 2020 - 30 Oct 2020 £650
30 Oct 2020 - 18 Dec 2020 £600
18 Dec 2020 - 01 Jan 2021 £750
01 Jan 2021 - 02 Apr 2021 £600
02 Apr 2021 - 25 June 2021 £700
25 June 2021 - 01 Oct 2021 £750
01 Oct 2021 - 29 Oct 2021 £650
29 Oct 2021 - 24 Dec 2021 £600
24 Dec 2021 - 07 Jan 2022 £750

Calendar is loading...
- Available
 
- Booked
 
- Pending

Your Holiday

Check in: ... from 4pm

Check out: ... by 10am

Deposit now due: £0

Balance of £0 due 6 weeks prior to arrival

Full cost of your booking: £0

First Name *

Surname *

Email *

Telephone

Adults

Children

Address 1 *

Town / City *

Postcode *

Country *

Where did you hear about us?

  Please confirm that you have read and accept our terms and conditions and our privacy policy

  Please tick if you would like hear about future offers