Arrina is approximately 2 hours drive due West from Inverness.
- Go North on the A9, for approximately 6 miles.
- At Tore turn left onto the A835.
- Continue onto the A835 for approximately 18 miles, turning left onto the A832.
- Continue on the A832 for approximately 25 miles until you arrive at Kinlochewe.
- When you arrive at Kinlochewe, turn left onto the A896 and proceed for approximately 18 miles until you reach Shieldaig.
- Approximately ¼ mile after driving through Shieldaig, turn right onto the unnamed road (signposted Fearnmore, Cruaig, Applecross) and proceed for approximately 9 miles until you reach Arrina.
- Approximately 100 yards after the small Arrina signpost situated on your left, you will come to a turning in the road on your right.
- Go over the cattle grid and follow this for lane for approximately 1/3 mile.
- As you approach a stone built barn, situated on your right, you will see Rowan Cottage is situated on the top of the hill to your left, where you will find ample parking for two cars.
Arrina is served by Inverness Airport (Inverness, UK) and there are weekly flights with Easyjet from London's Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton Airports.
Car hire is available through Alamo, Avis and Enterprise all of which are based at Inverness Airport.